Job ID HQ00023167 | Permanent | | | £ 27000.00 per annum | Start 01 Feb 2020
Skilled Vehicle Technician/ MOT Tester
Winners recruitment are currently working with a well-respected car dealership who are looking for skilled vehicle technician/MOT Tester to cover the Hayle/ Truro area.
Duties include diagnostic investigations, servicing, repairs on all makes of vehicles.
Main job functions:
* To test vehicles and diagnose as and when required
* To observe, recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability
* To interpret and implement technical service instruction data
* To indent for replacement parts and record usage
* Recover damaged or defective vehicles as and when necessary
* Ensure vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customer or that faults have been reported and noted.
Main purpose of this role is to ensure customer satisfaction in the service or repair of the customers vehicle. All work must be carried out in a safe and economical manner to a high standard.
Our client is looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role & a NVQ Level 2/3, vehicle maintenance- service replacement, level 3 vehicle mechanical and electronic systems.
Our client is offering a competitive salary, pension scheme and access to other employment benefits.
If you would like to find out more information on this role or any other role in the car industry, please contact Keith Tyack at Winners Recruitment. 01872 264744 or alternatively email on email@example.com