Job ID HQ00022984 | Permanent | | | £ 15000.00 per annum | Start 02 Dec 2019
I am working with a client based in Truro who is looking for a Negotiator/ Administrator to assist with all operations of the letting's department.
Main duties / responsibilities
* To be responsible, in conjunction with others for responding to prospective tenant enquiries from telephone, website and web portal sources.
* To be responsible, in conjunction with others, for responding to email communications.
* To carry out property viewings with prospective tenants.
* Effective diary management
* To ensure that all available properties are marketed and presented in a timely manner and to a high standard. Duties include the regular maintenance of web portals. To Let boards to be erected wherever possible.
* To prepare inventories and reports on condition of properties prior to letting.
* To effectively liaise with contractors regarding property maintenance.
* To carry out midterm inspections of tenanted properties reporting to the letting's manager, producing high quality reports and liaising with landlords regarding damages and property maintenance issues.
* To conduct post vacation checks on properties and administer dilapidations. Liaison with tenants and Landlords to be carried out in a timely manner.
* To accurately input accounting data into a computer database.
* To carry out tenant referencing in a timely manner and ensuring that progress is monitored daily.
* To carry out structured check-in procedures
* To produce tenancy agreements and associated documentation.
* To assist with the production of advertising copy.
* To represent our client always in a professional and honest manner and to maintain the highest standard of personal presentation.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
* A comprehensive understanding of the principles of excellent customer care.
* The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively under pressure.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritise effectively
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Full driving licence and use of own car.
To be considered for this role please apply online, alternatively to find out more information call Keith on 01872 264744 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org