Job ID HQ00022983 | Permanent | | | £ 15000.00 per annum | Start 02 Dec 2019
I am working with a client based in Truro who is looking for a Letting Negotiator, working Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm. Occasional meetings on Saturdays and emergency response cover.
Must have proven ability to successfully work with people, understand and explain financial reports and projects. Must have ability to produce accurate and timely client reports.
Assist with all property management operation of the Block management and letting activities of the company. The primary objective is to maximise customer service and ensuring profitability.
* Educated to A Level- Essential
* Computer- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel- Essential
* Strong sense of customer service
* Good organisation skills, attention to detail is essential
Essential Job Functions:
* Timely response and on-going progressing of property maintenance issues.
* Timely production of block management accounts.
* Regular review and progressing of service charge arrears.
* Production of block management budgets.
* Property inspections of managed properties and estates.
* Production of contracts and written agreements with leaseholders and contractors.
* Assisting the managing director with fire risk assessment of managed developments.
* Analysis and payment of property management invoices.
* Progressing and review of building insurance for developments.
* Fluent, accurate and well-structured communications with clients.
* Timely response to client queries.
* Compilation of social media copy.
* Properties viewings.
* Office administration.
To be considered for this role please apply online, alternatively to find out more information call Keith on 01872 264744 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org