Job ID HQ00021914 | Permanent | Original Head Office | Hospitality | £ 19593.00 per annum | Start 29 Apr 2019
Currently looking for a Restaurant Supervisor for a renowned restaurant based in Padstow.
The pay rate is between £9.42 to £11.42 per hour.
The candidate would need to be an experienced Restaurant Supervisor that is a fantastic Team Leader for their team and enjoys the challenge of leading when the Restaurant or Assistant Manager is absent.
My client is passionate about providing the best service to their customers and developing their people to be the best that they can be. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills and we will give you all of the guidance that you need.
- With potential tips earnings up to £2 per hour, you could earn up to £11.42 per hour
- 50% discount in our restaurants and 20% discount in our shops
- Opportunities to grow your career and experience different styles across our teams
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
- Free access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity
- Hospitality Action
- A complimentary anniversary meal after 1 years" service
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme up to £250
- Free meals whilst on duty
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
Restaurant Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Running service in an efficient and smooth manner even through extremely high levels of business
- Operating as a role model to the front of house team, demonstrating the best possible level of service
- Accurately completing the cash up at the end of each service
- Dealing with any customer complaints and seeking to resolve them
- Supporting with all relevant training of staff in the department
- Gaining exceptional product knowledge of both food and beverage
If interested please call Chelsea on 01872 264 744. Or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org